Last updated on 7th September, 2019.
Bloxva Resources is committed to protecting the privacy rights of data subjects. Our website at www.bloxvaresources.com and
What are cookies?
Website cookies are tiny data files that websites place and store on the computers and mobile devices of users who
visit those sites. These files contain information about the user’s actions on the website.
They are most often used to recognize return users and remember information about them, such as their browsing activity,
information they enter into text fields – including names, email addresses, and credit card numbers – and login information.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store
about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
The cookies used on the website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation,
cookies that track usage (performance cookies), remember your choices (functionality cookies), and cookies that
provide you with targeted content or advertising. We may use the information we obtain from your use of our
cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognize your computer when you visit the website
- to track you as you navigate the website
- to improve the website’s usability
- to analyze the use of the website
- in the administration of the website
- to personalize the website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
How we process the data gathered
other tracking tools to identify users across different services and devices and ensure better user experience.
Please see the list of them below.
The services outlined below help us to monitor and analyze both web traffic and user behavior.
- Google Analytics (Google LLС.) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc.
- Google Tag Manager (Google LLС.) Google Tag Manager is a web service designed to optimize the Google Analytics management process.
- Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook, Inc.) Facebook Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service
- Hotjar (Hotjar Ltd.) is a web analysis service that records user behavior without collecting private user data.
- Google AdWords Tools (Google AdWords Conversion Tracking/ Dynamic Remarketing / User List / DoubleClick)
(Google LLС) Google AdWords conversion tracking and other Google Ads services are analytic instruments,
- Facebook Audience Network (Facebook, Inc.) Facebook Audience Network is an advertising service that helps to monitor
- Bing Ads (Microsoft Corporation). Bing Ads is an advertising for launching and managing advertising campaigns
- Google AdWords (Google LLC) DoubleClick (Google Inc.) / DoubleClick Bid Manager / Google DoubleClick Google AdWords
and Double Click are advertising services that enable efficient interaction with potential customers by
- LinkedIn Marketing Solutions / LinkedIn Ads (LinkedIn Corporation) LinkedIn Ads allows for tracking the
How to control cookies
The “Help” section on the menu bar of most internet browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting
new cookies, how to make the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
Please note that certain features of the Website may no longer be available to you if you disable cookies.
You also can manage your cookies preferences using the following links for some of the most popular internet browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari